LLL Collection Appointment Policy
Thank you for choosing Lia with LLL Collection. It is my goal to provide you with the best nail experience by using top-of-the-line products in my clean and private studio.
Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm
Saturday 10am - 3pm
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
LLL COLLECTION APPOINTMENT POLICY:
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY & THOROUGHLY BEFORE BOOKING.
- For quality assurance and to guarantee the health of your nails, I DO NOT work over other nail technician's work.
- Please be sure to book ALL of the services including add-ons that you need. You will not be able to add additional services at the time of your appointment.
- All services are starting prices.
- It is your responsibility to provide an accurate email & phone number. If I am running late, I will send you a text message 30 minutes to an hour prior to your appointment.
- It is your responsibility to remember your appointment(s). Please check your email for the studio's address.
- There is a NONREFUNDABLE $25 deposit required per appointment at time of booking. If the service you want is under $25, than you will pay for your service at time of booking. Tips are appreciated at time of service. All deposits go towards your service. It is ONLY transferable if you reschedule your appointment 24 hours prior to your original appointment by text to 559-549-4672.
- CASH IS PREFERRED. I accept PayPal, Zelle, and debit/credit card. Due to rate charges, there will be an additional charge of $3 for every final payments made by card.
- Children are not permitted in the salon unless they are getting a service per House of Beauty Salon and Suites’s Policy.
- In order not to cause any distractions, please refrain from using your phone or eating while being serviced. There will be an additional charge for repairing nails due to consistent negligence.
- I stand behind my work. I will fix a chip/broken nail at no cost if I was notified within 3 days of your original appointment and the fix appointment is set within a week of your original appointment. Otherwise, repairs will be charged accordingly.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
- ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE BOOKED ONLINE VIA WWW.LLLCOLLECTION.COM!
Late fee $10
There is a 15 minute grace period for all appointments. Please text me to let me know you are running late. If you arrive later than 15 minutes, the appointment will be adjusted to fit the remaining time of your service & a late fee of $10 will be added to your final amount OR you will forfeit your deposit and have to reschedule.
Last Minute Cancellation fee $25
I understand that life gets busy and things come up unexpectedly that is out of our control, but please understand that I prioritize your appointments and dedicate my effort in doing your nails. You are required to reschedule your appointment 24 hours prior to your appointment. Failure to do so will result in you forfeiting your deposit.
No Call, No Show. If you are a "No Call, No Show" you will forfeit your deposit.
PLEASE ONLY TEXT (559)549-4672 if you want to reschedule, are running late, or have any questions.
Covid-19 Specific Guidelines
1. Your temperature will be taken and your hands must be sanitized either by washing with soap and water for 20 seconds or with hand sanitizer before we start service. If your temperature is 100.5 degrees Fahrenheit or higher we will reschedule your appointment and send you home.
2. You are required to provide and wear a face mask during the entire service. If you don't have one, you may purchase a disposable mask from my personal supply for $2.00.
3. Please bring exact change if paying with cash to reduce the amount of exchanges between us and other clients.
4. Especially during this time, no guests are allowed to come with you to your nail appointment.
5. If you wake up the day of your appointment and is showing/feeling symptoms of Covid-19 or think you may have been exposed to the virus, please call/text (559)549-4672 before 10am to reschedule your appointment for 2 weeks out. This is the only exception to the "Last Minute Cancellation Fee" (24 hr notice) policy and you may only reschedule once.
By booking an appointment, you read, understood, and agreed to these terms and conditions in this POLICY.