Dip and Gel System
LLL Collection's Dip and Gel system is a combination of two of the most natural and coveted services in the Nail Industry: healthy and strong Dip nails and long lasting Gel shine.
This system is designed by a Dip Nails Specialist who works in the field with professional nail techs and real clients. We know the advantages and disadvantages of both the products and services and created this high quality and essential system to give you the best of Dip and Gel. No more dried up brushes.
Our system includes:
- #1 Bonder: For long lasting Dip Nails, the first step is the Bonder. It is a quick-dry liquid that preps your nail bed for better product adhesion. It works by removing natural grease on the nail and changes the pH of the nail to enhance adherence properties of nail products. No lifts results.
- #2 Base: The second step in strong and natural Dip nails is our Base polish. Formulated with only the necessary ingredients for the purpose of dissolving dip powder to adhere to your nails. There's no harsh chemicals. What you get is smooth and gel-like color.
- #3 Activator: The Activator is the third step in creating strong dip nails. It seals and instantly hardened all the dip layers. It is the key that would literally make or break your dip nails. In our case, the Activator makes your dip nails strong and resistant to chipping.
- UV Gel Base: To create that glassy look of gel, the Gel Base coat works as a primer between your dip nail and the Gel Top Coat. It adheres to the dip and prevents the Gel Top Coat from peeling from the tip.
- UV Gel Top Coat: The last and final step to your glassy dip nails is our high gloss shine Gel Top Coat. Our no-wipe formula leaves no sticky residue on your nail surface. No need to wipe with alcohol or cleanser. It gives your dip nails a smooth and clean finish right out of the UV lamp. Stays shiny. No yellowing.
- Trim and shape your nails. Push back the cuticles. Use a file or buffer to take away shine and cuticles off your nails. Apply #1 Bonder to get your nails ready for any nail product application.
- Apply a thin layer of #2 Base like a polish on your nail bed. Dip into your color powder. Dust the excess powder and reapply #2 Base for another layer and dip into the same color powder. May repeat step for as many layers as you would like.
- Apply #3 over the whole dip nail. Allow a few seconds for the liquid to dry and harden the dip nail. You may file to clean the edges and shape your nails once. Lightly buff your nails to remove any harsh lines. You do not need a completely smooth surface.
- Brush off any powder from your nails. Apply UV Gel Base Coat to your nails and cured for 60 secs in a LED lamp or 2 mins in a UV lamp.
- Apply the UV Gel Top Coat and cure 60 secs in a LED lamp or 2 mins in a UV lamp. No need to wipe off.
For a video instructions, watch our Basic Dip Nail Tutorial.
Finally, a fast and easy Dip and Gel system made for the professionals; but so easy to use, anyone can do it!